Monday, December 7

Good Monday to all!! Once again the snow is falling outside my window. I hope it will help me start to feel that the holiday is fast approaching!! The tree is at least now in the house and still had needles this morning so it may warrant lighting tonight following the school choir concert. I am looking forward to that as I love music and I hear the concerts are very good!! Joe, my son, is singing in it and he looked SO unbelievably handsome last night as he was donning a black dress shirt and tie. I am used to his attire being slip on athletic pants and racing shirts so if you know him, you will have to look twice to recognize him. With a dead camera batter, I cannot post a picture of him nor of the new fabric which arrived on Thursday. I did get a quick runner made up with it and if you like the dark colors, you will like this line of fabric!! We are going to have "Quick last minute holiday projects" on Saturday. If you are looking for fast projects for gift giving, we will have a table runner, napkins, pillowcases sewn in a tubular fashion, paint stix/rubbing plates, texture magic projects, woolfelt ornaments, crazy quilt mitten gift card holder/ornament and more. Check the blog or website for further information. I will try to have photos posted tomorrow provided I get a battery for the camera. We will also have instore specials on Saturday. Well it is time to get the sewing machine going so until i write again..............

No comments:

Post a Comment