Well it sure is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!! I have many fun items to share with you, but will wait to do so on Monday. . .gives me some time to do a bit of editing on them and get the finishing touches on one last project!
But in until Monday I want to make sure that you get your cutting directions for this fun little table runner/ quilt-along project of ours.
So without further ado here it is!
Quilt Block Cutting:
From Background Fabric:
- Cut (16) 3 1/2" x 2" rectangles ("Unit B")
- Cut (32) 2" x 2" squares ("Unit C")
- Cut (4) 3 1/2" x 2" rectangles ("Unit A")
**I suggest that you get your blocks pieced together first. . .and then decide what order you want your colors. However, if you think you know the order go ahead and do your cutting now!!
- Cut (2) 1 1/4" x wof strips (Color #1: shown brown)
- Cut (2) 1 1/2" x wof strips (Color #2: shown green)
- Cut (2) 1 3/4" x wof strips (Color #3: shown red)
- Cut (2) 2" x wof strips (Color #4: shown aqua)
Remember...Monday will get you piecing those blocks together!! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. . .
"For beautiful eyes look for the good in people. For beautiful lips speak only words of kindness. And for poise, walk with the knowledge you are never alone." ~Audrey Hepburn